Drunk Driving Verified Attorneys
Find Drunk Driving Lawyers Located in Popular Cities
Find Drunk Driving Lawyers by State
Why Should I Hire a Drunk Driving Lawyer?
If you are charged with driving under the influence you may face some serious criminal charges. Being charged with a drunk driving offense will likely cost you thousands of dollars. You must pay these fines or else a warrant for your arrest will be issued. If you are charged with driving under the influence, you should contact a qualified drunk driving lawyer immediately. Some of the ways an attorney may be able to help you include:
- Represent you during important stages of your drunk driving hearings including your arraignment, plea bargain, preliminary hearing, and sentencing
- Offer helpful tips to mitigate your drunk driving charge
- Guide you through this difficult and expensive process
- Help you reduce or dismiss your drunk driving charge
- Prepare you for your court appearance
- Help you file the necessary auto insurance and department of motor vehicle forms
How Can A Drunk Driving Lawyer Help You Reduce Your Charges?
You will face serious criminal charges if you are charged with drunk driving. If you are found guilty of drunk driving, there are a variety of penalties you may face. These penalties include:
- Losing your license
- A court imposed fine
- Time in prison
- Mandatory alcohol education and prevention programs
- Treatment for alcohol abuse
- Community service
These penalties will become even more severe with each repeat offense. Speak to a drunk driving defense lawyer to learn how you can lessen these charges against you.
Click to learn about Drunk Driving Law on LawInfo.