Emotional Spousal Abuse Verified Attorneys
Find Emotional Spousal Abuse Attorneys Located in Popular Cities
Find Emotional Spousal Abuse Attorneys by State
Emotional Spousal Abuse
Emotional abuse is a form of intimidation as harmful as physical abuse. Laws prohibiting abuse such as hitting, stalking, and sexual assault also include emotional mistreatment. Click to find additional emotional spousal support resources on LawInfo.
Learning what the law prohibits and the protections available could be your first step to extricating yourself from an abusive situation.
How an Emotional Spousal Abuse Attorney Can Help
A Emotional Spousal Abuse lawyer can explain the applicable laws in your state and help in the following ways:
- Get a restraining order against the abuser, limiting contact and proximity to you;
- Advise you on the legal separation or divorce process
- Arrange a legal separation
- Prepare and file for divorce on your behalf
- Advise you on how to document the emotional abuse
Click to learn about Emotional Spousal Abuse Law on LawInfo.