Lipitor Verified Attorneys
Find Lipitor Lawyers Located in Popular Cities
Find Lipitor Lawyers by State
Cholesterol Drug Lipitor
Lipitor is a brand name prescription drug, atorvastatin, manufactured by Pfizer, used to control and lower high levels of cholesterol. Lipitor prevents and blocks the production of low density lipids (LDL). LDL’s are a type of cholesterol that blocks the arteries. Women who have taken lipitor medication to lower their cholesterol are developing diabetes and other serious side effects while taking the medication. If you have developed diabetes or other serious side effects while taking Lipitor medication, you may have a potential lawsuit against the manufacturer, Pfizer. Lipitor lawsuits are being filed by lipitor users who developed diabetes while taking Lipitor.
How a Lipitor Attorney Can Help
If you have suffered as a result of taking the drug Lipitor, contact a Lipitor attorney to file your claim and recover damages for your injuries. LawInfo.com offers a list of qualified and experienced attorneys who specialize in Lipitor lawsuits.
Some of the ways a Lipitor attorney may help you include the following:
- Evaluate your specific case, including the injuries you have suffered
- Resolve the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Review your medical reports
- Hire medical experts with extensive knowledge in prescription drugs and their side effects
- Formulate a plan incorporating both the facts of your case and the law
- Determine whether to negotiate a settlement or go to trial
- File a claim on your behalf keeping in mind your state’s statute of limitation rules
In addition to guiding you through the entire legal process, a product liability attorney will determine the best way for you to be compensated for the injuries you have suffered from by taking Lipitor. A Lipitor attorney will evaluate your case and determine the proper amount of damages to seek from Pfizer.
Do I Have a Lipitor Lawsuit against Pfizer?
If you have been injured as a result of using Lipitor, you may have a claim against Pfizer. Contact a Lipitor attorney to discuss your case today. A qualified product liability attorney will analyze your case and determine if you have a valid claim.
Click to learn about Lipitor Law on LawInfo.