Prozac Verified Attorneys
Find Prozac Lawyers Located in Popular Cities
Find Prozac Lawyers by State
Why Should I Hire a Prozac Attorney?
If you or a loved one took Prozac and were later harmed by it, you should contact a Prozac attorney. If you gave birth to a child with serious birth defects as a result of using Prozac, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for the child’s injuries. In addition to helping you recover the money you deserve for your injuries, a Prozac attorney can also help:
- Review your case
- Determine whether you have a valid legal claim against its manufacturer, Eli Lilly and Company
- Assess your damages
- Advise you regarding the statute of limitations laws in your state
- If permitted, file your case before the statute of limitations expires
- Advise you regarding where to file your case
- Explain laws regarding harmful drugs in your state
- Prepare and file any paperwork on your behalf
- Determine whether to settle your case with the drug manufacturer or go to trial
To learn more about your legal options, discuss your case with a Prozac attorney immediately.
Click to learn about Prozac Law on LawInfo.