Racketeering Verified Attorneys
Find Racketeering Attorneys Located in Popular Cities
Find Racketeering Attorneys by State
Reasons You May Need a Racketeering Attorney
There are several ways in which your life may be impacted by a case of racketeering:
- You may suspect you unknowingly engaged in racketeering and want to avoid prosecution
- You have been arrested on a charge of racketeering or expect to be arrested
- You have been victimized by racketeering and want to bring a civil suit for damages
- You have been sued in civil court by someone accusing you of racketeering
Whether the situation involves criminal prosecution or a civil action, racketeering is a serious charge. Racketeering is the organized commission of a pattern of crimes and the conspiracy to commit the crimes. By definition, racketeering concerns the conduct of a group of people and not merely the actions of one single individual.
How a Racketeering Attorney Can Help You
You may want to consult an attorney to ensure your individual interests are protected and your personal concerns are addressed.
A licensed attorney can:
- Advise you on state and federal anti-racketeering laws
- Make a case that you were victimized by racketeering and help you establish damages
- Prevent law enforcement from seizing your bank accounts and personal property thought to be the fruit of an illegal enterprise
- Challenge an indictment against you
- Challenge the prosecutor’s or plaintiff’s assertion of the predicate crimes and conspiracy necessary to establishing the crime of racketeering
- Represent you as your defense counsel in a criminal case
Click to learn about Racketeering Law on LawInfo.