Reproductive Rights Verified Attorneys
Find Reproductive Rights Attorneys Located in Popular Cities
Find Reproductive Rights Attorneys by State
Reproductive rights are the rights and freedoms that relate to reproduction and reproductive health. Reproductive rights include:
- The right to a legal or safe abortion
- The right to birth control
- The right to good quality reproductive healthcare
- The right to receive education about contraception and sexually transmitted infections
- Freedom from forced sterilization, abortion and contraception
- Protection from gender-based practices such as female genital mutilation
How a Reproductive Rights Attorney Can Help
If your reproductive rights have been violated or if you are involved in a legal case that involves reproductive rights such as paternity suits or adoption, it is very important to consult with an experienced attorney who is familiar with the reproductive rights laws for the jurisdiction in which you live.
Because the issue of reproductive rights is complicated and laws can vary from state to state, it is important to search for an attorney who has experience in this very specific area of the law.
Click to learn about Reproductive Rights Law on LawInfo.