Tax Verified Attorneys
Find Tax Attorneys Located in Popular Cities
Find Tax Attorneys by State
Why Should I Hire a Tax Attorney?
When you fail to properly file your taxes, you may be subjected to harsh penalties and even imprisonment. If you can’t pay your full tax liability, the government may seize your property, take from your assets and wages, or strip your retirement funds. Luckily, a tax attorney can advise you on how tax laws apply to your individual financial situation. Moreover, tax attorneys are well versed with IRS rules and regulations and can help you reduce your tax liability while helping you avoid making any filing mistakes. Hire a qualified tax attorney today to ensure that both you and your businesses are abiding by tax laws.
An attorney who specializes in tax law can help in many ways, including:
- Protecting your rights against the IRS, the United States Tax Court or state tax courts
- Providing alternative ways to pay your taxes, such as an IRS monthly installment agreement or an Offer in Compromise
- Offering assistance when you are being audited by the IRS
- Negotiating a settlement with the IRS
- Assisting in structuring your new business
- Providing legal advice about your tax liabilities
- Helping you reduce your penalty if you have been charged with tax fraud
These are just some examples of ways a tax attorney may be of assistance. If you need tax related guidance, you should speak to a qualified tax attorney today.
Click to learn about Tax Law on LawInfo.